Facebook Login – What You Need to Know
Creating an account at the world’s most famous social networking account is incredibly easy. If you’re one of the few people who still doesn’t have a Facebook login login account, here’s how to do it:
1. Head on over to www.facebook.com. Just type the URL into your preferred browser of choice (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge).
2. Facebook’s front page already features the form that new users should fill up if they want to get on the social network. All you need to do is provide your first name, last name, mobile number OR email, password, birthday, and gender. Do take note that only those aged 13 years and above are allowed to create an account on the site.
3. Click on the green Create Your Account button.
4. Finish the account creation process by confirming your account through email or text (depending on whether you’ve provided an email address or mobile phone number). For email confirmation, just click on the link that Facebook sent to your inbox. For text, input the confirmation code that was sent to you via SMS in the Confirm box.
Facebook Login Login Process 101
So now that you’ve created your account, it’s time to log in.
1. Using your browser, head to the Facebook login login homepage by typing in www.facebook.com on the address bar.
2. If someone’s currently logged into Facebook on the computer you’re using, log them out of the network by clicking on the inverted triangle icon on the upper right corner and clicking on the Log Out button.
3. On the top of the Facebook homepage, you can either input your email address (i.e. the same email address that you used when you created your account), your username, or your mobile phone number. Just remember to remove the zeros and any other symbols before the country code, if there are any.
4. Type in your password and click on Log In.
Facebook Password Recovery
Can you still access your Facebok account even if you forgot your password? That’s a resounding yes, since Facebook provides a lot of options for password reset/recovery.
1. If you know and still have access to the email that you used to sign up for, simply head on over to the Facebook homepage and click on the Forgot account link located on the bottom of the password box.
2. Fill out the form to provide the identity for your account, click on search, and choose from the variety of password reset options that Facebook will give you. You can send the code via email, then check your inbox for the password reset link. Alternatively, you can have the code sent through SMS via the mobile phone number that you’ve provided through account creation.
3. Facebook also has a “Trusted Contacts” feature. It’s a list of three trusted Facebook connections that you can contact in case you are locked out of your account. Should you forget your password (provided that you have these feature set up on your account), all you need to do is to contact these three people, send them the special URL that Facebook will give you, and have them send the recovery code back. Input these three codes into Facebook and you can log into your account again.